THE PROGRAM RECEIVE A PARTIAL PAYMENT (25%) OF THE COST OF PURCHASED AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT OF UKRAINIAN PRODUCTION IN 2018
A PREREQUISITE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM:
- 25% compensation is available for the purchase of equipment, which is included in The list of domestic machinery and equipment for agricultureapproved by the Board of economic development. The list includes 60 of the Ukrainian producers is nearly 2,000 units of machinery and equipment. The list is available at the link:http://www.minagro.gov.ua/uk/support_apk?nid=24338.
- Purchase and receipt of the payment of the cost of equipment is through state-owned banks and banks in the authorized capital of which 75 percent or more owned by the state (Sberbank, Ukreximbank, Ukrgasbank, PrivatBank) (hereinafter – the Bank).
- The program participant (producers) must not be bankrupt, not be under liquidation/ not have an open bankruptcy/not have expired more than 6 months debt to the state budget, the Pension Fund of Ukraine and funds of obligatory state social insurance.
In case of establishment by Supervisory authorities of illegal obtaining budgetary funds in the framework of the program, such funds for the month returned to the state budget and partial compensation of the cost of machinery and equipment not available within three years from the date of detection of such violation.
- Machinery and equipment acquired with partial compensation of cost for three years should be used as intended and not subject to alienation.
In case of alienation of such machinery and equipment agricultural producer returns received budget funds, and deprived for three years are entitled to receive partial compensation of cost of equipment and machinery.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO GET A 25% COMPENSATION
- ReadA list of equipment: http://www.minagro.gov.ua/uk/support_apk?nid=24338
- To determine the necessary machinery and equipment, which is included in the above List.
- To open an account in one of the state banks or banks in the authorized capital of which 75 percent or more owned by the state and implement it in payment for equipment or machinery.
- Submit to the Bank an application in the form approved by order of Ministry of agrarian policy from 18.04.2017 № 228 “About the statement of forms to receive partial compensation of cost of agricultural machinery and equipment of domestic production”, and documents, namely:
– a copy of the payment order;
the act of acceptance – transfer of machinery and equipment;
– the certificate on the state registration of the equipment (if the equipment is subject to obligatory state registration);
– reference confirmed by the State fiscal service, the lack of more than six months overdue debts to the state budget, the Pension Fund of Ukraine, funds of mandatory state social insurance;
– extract from the Unified state register of legal entities, individuals-entrepreneurs and community groups with information that the company is not in liquidation, against him are not instituted bankruptcy proceedings, not declared bankrupt;
– consent to disclosure of information by the Bank of the Ministry of agriculture regarding the agricultural producer, which is Bank secrecy or personal data (in the form prescribed by the Bank).
PAID AS PARTIAL REIMBURSEMENT OF THE COST OF MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
- The Bank provides the Ministry of agrarian policy information regarding the amount of funds subject to partial compensation.
- The agriculture Ministry creates a registry of farmers who purchased machinery and equipment and eligible for receiving partial compensation.
- On the basis of the record and in open appropriation during the month, the agriculture Ministry transfers funds to the Bank.
- Bank within one business day transfers funds to the current accounts of participants of the program.
Translated by Yandex.Translate and Global Translator